We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Preparation time: less than 60 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Baked potatoes:
Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. Cut the larger pieces. Season with spices, chop the green garlic, add enough water to cover them, a little oil and put them in the oven for about 45 minutes.
If you like it, share it with your friends!
Salt, pepper to taste
1 tablespoon oregano (optional)
2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
Method of preparation:
Cut the bacon into cubes - I had the bacon ready cut.
Put a little oil in a pan and add the bacon. Fry a little and then remove the bacon in a bowl.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
Cut into cubes.
In a pot put 2 l of water with a pinch of salt and add the carnations. Let it boil for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, remove the potatoes in a colander and drain.
After the potatoes are drained, put them in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of oregano.
Then add the fried bacon.
Add the breadcrumbs, mix again.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Wallpaper a tray with baking paper and put the potatoes and bacon in it. Put in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
Serve hot as a snack.
How to make crispy and brown mice in the oven?
People don't really know how to make pork pork (mouse) so that it comes out crispy and basic. I experimented with several recipes and came to the conclusion that the mouse must be well wiped away from moisture, rubbed with vinegar, soaked and then salted in abundance. This combination of vinegar and salt works wonders! Vinegar (acid) softens the structure of the mouse a bit (begins to distort proteins) and salt removes water from it.
The temperature and the baking time of the steak also matter in order to obtain those crunchy blisters from the surface.
You will see in the following how I proceeded.
Of the 4 suckling piglets you can feed 4 hungry people or 8 people who ate appetizers :). Think that the stalks decrease when baked and the bones represent about 30%.
- 4 suckling piglets
- salt, pepper, paprika
- a little plain table vinegar
- cumin seeds (optional)
Baked potatoes with potatoes
delicious baked chicken with potatoes and vegetables it is quite often on our table, especially when time does not allow me to cook daily. Last week was quite crowded for me, so I cooked quite a bit. On Thursday I was a little freer and I quickly executed one roast chicken with baked potatoes.
Of all the chicken recipes, steak is one of our favorites. I think there are quite a few people who say no in front of a crispy chicken potato with baked potatoes.
Due to the marinade, in which I kept the chicken meat before cooking, the final result was very tasty and aromatic.
It is very important that the chicken legs and vegetables are placed in the tray in a single layer, so that they brown evenly, and the potatoes are cut into pieces of approximately the same size. Under no circumstances should you bone or peel chicken, skin and bone are the key to a juicy chicken steak.
If you want, you can try this recipe with whole chicken. Cut it into suitable pieces and use it instead of the thighs.
Ingredients & # 8211 Baked chicken with potatoes
- 1 kg chicken legs
- 5-6 large red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (for potatoes)
- sweet Boya
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Chicken marinade & # 8211 Ingredients
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 glass of semi-dry white wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 glass of olive oil / sunflower
- 1/2 lemon (juice only)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon grated brown sugar
- fresh herbs (parsley, marjoram, sage, rosemary)
- 6 juniper berries
- 7-8 peppercorns
- the water
How to make chicken in the oven & # 8211 Step by step preparation
- Put the whole chicken legs, or cut in half, in a large bowl.
- Emulsify the oil with the lemon juice and pour it evenly over the chicken pieces. Add an onion cut into thin slices, sliced carrots, finely chopped and chopped garlic, juniper and peppercorns and wine.
- Dissolve the salt and sugar in a glass of warm water and add it over the chicken.
- Finely chop the herbs and add them to the marinade.
We completely cover the chicken with water. The chicken pieces must be completely covered with marinade.
Baked neck, baked potatoes, pickles
When I'm not coordinating work in the kitchen of my five-star Michelin restaurant Duchemin, I cook for my loved ones: family and friends. I prepare simple dishes that do not require me to sit around them too much, preferring to drink a glass of good wine, listen to the music I like and sit down with my loved ones (brings Gordon Ramsay, right? ). Maybe you like to do something similar. That is, to prepare a tasty meal that is made almost on its own. Such as, for example, this nape in the oven with gasket baked potatoes, accompanied by nothing assorted pickles and a red wine, sec, not necessarily long-distance, just enough to set in motion your essential senses: sight, taste, smell, touch and even hearing (clink of clashing glasses).
What do you need?
- 4 slices of pork neck, about 1.5 cm thick (one for each friend, plus two for the hosts)
- 6 - 8 cloves of garlic, peeled, lightly crushed with the side of a knife
- So many fresh mint leaves
- A sprig of thyme, the greener the better
- One, maximum two tablespoons of olive oil, with which to grease the large tray, as well as the slices of the nape of the neck
- 0.5 L brown beer, strong and aromatic (at least Ursus, if not Silva)
- Sea salt and mixed pepper (both freshly passed through a grinder), according to your tastes.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle the slices of the neck (about two hours before baking) with a teaspoon of Worcester sauce and one teaspoon of lemon juice / lime (calculated per piece) - if you want something extra-fraged, or if you do not- you have Corega at hand
- About 3-4 white potatoes, small (counted per serving) in the shell, well washed, then dried with absorbent towels - as a garnish
- 5 g butter with 82% fat - per potato
- Green parsley leaves - 2 per potato (optional, for decoration only).
How do you proceed?
The cooking process takes a long time - at least 2 hours at a time, so put the oil in a non-stick pan, roll the pieces of neck seasoned with salt, pepper and Worcester sauce (this is optional, shall I say?), add the garlic cloves, mint leaves and thyme sprig, then drown everything with brown beer.
Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it / put it in the preheated oven at 180 - 190˚C, where you forget about it for an hour (45 minutes, if it is easier for you).
Turn the meat from the obverse to the reverse, cover it again with the irresponsible aluminum foil (which gives you Alzheimer's in case you don't wear it as an anti-alien hatch) and put the potato tray next to it in the oven.
After another hour of chatting with friends, shaving your entrees and drinking 60% of your wine, check the oven. Both pork heads and baked potatoes may have become edible (or edible, at least), so you can take them out of the oven and put them on plates.
Don't forget the pickles, the garlic sauce with yogurt and the wine (what's left).
Baked potatoes stuffed with flavored cheeses
The first time I saw a recipe for baked potatoes filled with flavored cheeses, a few years ago on bucataras.ro.
Okay, the recipe is different, but the idea of filling the potatoes and baking them delighted me a lot.
I didn't bake them in salt as the recipe said, although they would have been much better that way.
I boiled them, then dug them inside and filled them.
My method is faster, but if time allows, you better bake them, because they will have a different taste.
[ingredients title = & # 8221Ingrediente & # 8221]
- 4 white potatoes, very large
- the water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 100 g fresh cottage cheese,
- 150 g of Telemea cheese
- 100 g parmesan
- 150 g fluffy cheese from Delaco
- 100 g cheese
- 2 eggs
Preparation time: 60 minutes
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the potatoes
I took the part with the sugar from Vladut, the cook from Neatza.
Potatoes will be light, very light, sweet.
Boil the potatoes until they penetrate very well, then drain the water and pass the potatoes through a stream of cold water to cool them a little, in order to speed up the technological process of their preparation.
We cut them in half, lengthwise, but on the narrower side of them, so that they are taller.
We dig the inside with a spoon, leaving them an edge of about 1 cm.
We are preparing the filling
Mix the potato core with the cheese, except the cheese and part of the Parmesan, then add a few basil leaves, finely chopped, hot paprika to taste, nutmeg, salt, finely chopped dill and two eggs, then mix well.
I put a teaspoon of paprika and a teaspoon of nutmeg, but taste the composition and add to taste.
Assembling and baking baked potatoes filled with flavored cheeses
Inside the potatoes sprinkle a little rosemary.
We fill the potatoes with the cheese composition and place them on an aluminum foil cut according to their size.
We wrap the foil around them, so as to form some boats, place the boats in a stove tray and put the tray in the oven, at 180 degrees, for 15-20 minutes.
Towards the end, sprinkle over the potatoes, the grated cheese mixed with a little Parmesan cheese and leave them in the oven until they au gratin nicely.
The remaining cheese mixture with potatoes, I put it in a ceramic form greased with a little butter, I put two eggs on top of them, but I made them a place with a spoon, I added a little grated cheese and I made a pudding that I baked for 15 minutes, until the eggs were cooked.
I added the cheese towards the end, as well as the potatoes.
The delicious baked potatoes filled with flavored cheeses are served either as a garnish for various steaks or with fresh vegetables.
Quick to prepare and you only need a few ingredients! Baked potatoes & # 8211 a delicacy!
We all know that we can prepare a great variety of dishes from potatoes. Combined with meat or other vegetables, potatoes are the perfect garnish for a tasty meal. Today we will cook potatoes in the oven with an appetizing filling. Quick to prepare and you only need a few ingredients.
- Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes. Cool the potatoes a little and peel them. Cut the potatoes in half.
- For the filling: mix the grated cheese with the chopped dill, crushed garlic and mayonnaise. Place the filling over the potato halves.
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes in the pan (24/24 cm) and add the butter among the potatoes.
- Bake at 200 ° C for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy with pleasure!
Recipes of maximum interest both for true gourmets and for those who love to cook tasty.
1. Cut the potatoes into 4 or 6 depending on the size, preferably to be as even pieces as possible to cook uniform and at the same time. We do not want to have some of the potatoes too made, and another part raw.
2. Add spice mix, garlic finely chopped and the two tablespoons of olive oil over potatoes. The oil will form a crispy crust on them, while inside they will remain fragile.
3. Place the potatoes in a tray lined with baking paper and place in the preheated oven at 175 degrees. After 25-30 minutes, remove the tray and sprinkle dill over potatoes. Leave them for another 5 minutes in the oven until golden. This way the dill will not be raw either, but it will be lightly cooked and its flavor will be preserved.
I served potatoes with avocado, cream sauce and salad next to it, but you can also use them in the recipe Vegetable tortilla. Both are delicious and you will lick your fingers. Good appetite!
Dietary chips in the oven
From the category & # 8220 embarrassingly simple culinary recipes & # 8221, we bring in the spotlight & # 8220dietary chips & # 8221, made in the oven and not fried in an oil bath. The inspiration for the recipe was Tanti Nina, who during the whole holiday in Bucharest did not know what to tempt us to give up the diet (we keep the whole family Rina diet, the 90 days).
So, for those who follow the Rina diet or any other diet or simply for those who want to nibble on TV in the evening something healthier than popcorn and classic chips, we are cooking an easy and quick recipe today.
& # 8211 4 medium potatoes
& # 8211 oil spray
& # 8211 mixture of spices for potatoes
Wallpaper a tray with baking paper and heat the oven to 200 degrees. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin, round slices, just like the chips. By & # 8220thin & # 8221 I mean 2-3 mm. Spray cooking spray or oil on baking paper and place the potato slices. We season them well on both sides, according to taste. Put the tray in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden.
Good to know: At 10 minutes the chips are made but they are still soft, and at 15 minutes the chips are crispy, for those who want a texture as close as possible to that of commercial chips.
I served them with ketchup and zacusca as a dip, and the next day I repeated the figure, this time I baked them but only 10 minutes and I served them as a garnish for spicy pork chops, glazed with honey . Have a great appetite, no matter how you choose to eat them.
Last year my grandmother found me in the garden picking these small potatoes from a pile gathered there and she came in a hurry to stop me from picking up the potatoes for the pigs. Because these are small and who has the patience to clean them, and she gives me big potatoes and flour for cooking. I hardly explained to him that I like how they are made in the oven and they look so whole and small and he finally understood. This year he remembered me and chose a bag of small potatoes especially for baking.