We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rub the yeast with the sugar until dissolved. Put a tablespoon of flour, 2-3 tablespoons of warm milk, mix well and let the yeast rest for 10-15 minutes. Sift the flour into a bowl, sprinkle with salt, then add the yeast. Knead lightly, pour warm milk little by little. Incorporate the oil, knead for another 2-3 minutes. We will get an elastic dough, slightly sticky. If it still seems too sticky, add 1-2 tablespoons of flour, I added another tablespoon. Cover with a clean towel, leave for an hour, away from the current. After this time, turn the dough over on the work table, break 12 equal pieces, form some balls.
I made 2 braids out of 3 pieces of dough and 3 braids out of 2 pieces. With our hands we spread all the balls in some thin rolls, we make the braids. Wallpaper a large tray with baking paper and place them in the tray. Let them rise for another 10 minutes, beat the egg, add 2 tablespoons of milk and grease the braids with a brush. Sprinkle them with sesame seeds and put them in the hot oven. When they are nicely browned, it takes about 30-35 minutes, we take them out of the oven. Put a little water, 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of oil in a bowl and grease them with this mixture. Serve hot, but if you want to keep them warm until the next day, cover them hot to keep them tender.
The benefits of eating coconut
Consumption of coconut or coconut foods is associated with multiple health benefits, including:
- Hydration: Coconut has a high water content and therefore helps to hydrate the body.
- Hypertension control: Due to its potassium content, coconut helps regulate blood pressure. It has diuretic and laxative effects - due to its high fiber content, it helps us avoid constipation.
- Cholesterol lowering: Coconut contains uric acid which lowers LDL (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL (good cholesterol).
- Antimicrobial and antifungal action: This action takes place both internally and externally
Bagels with condensed milk with milk yeast
- flour & # 8211 500 g
- whole milk & # 8211 300 ml
- margarine & # 8211 280 g
- instant yeast & # 8211 3 tsp
- granulated sugar & # 8211 2 tbsp
- table salt & # 8211 2 g
- chicken yolk & # 8211 1 pc.
- condensed milk & # 8211 1 bench.
Dough preparation time: 2 hours.
Energy value per 100 g: 305 kcal.
- Pour the milk into the pan and heat to 40 ° C. 0 C. Then dissolve the sugar and yeast on high speed. Wait until the foam cap begins to appear on the surface. Immediately after that, a pinch of salt and 70 g of soft margarine should be added. Spread it. Gradually add sifted flour and knead
- Cover the cooked dough with a cloth towel and leave on the kitchen table for 20-25 minutes. After it should be rearranged for 12-14 minutes in a cool place
- Then dust the table with flour, put the prepared dough on it and roll out (thickness 0.5-1 cm). Cover the surface of the dough with the remaining 200 g of margarine. To do this, cut the margarine into slices and place them in a single row on the entire surface of the rolled dough. Bend the edges of the test bed in half and rotate it. Then restart halfway and restart again. Repeat these steps 5 times. Then wrap the & # 8220lump & # 8221 test in the food film and place it on the middle shelf of the refrigerator.
- After 30 minutes & # 8211 remove the dough and roll it in a layer. Cut it into triangles of the same size. In the wide part of each triangle, put a small amount of condensed milk and roll it in a glass
- Put shaped pretzels on the parchment steel sheet and leave for 40-45 minutes to get closer. Meanwhile, prepare the following mixture: combine 1 chicken yolk and 1 tbsp. whole milk. Lubricate the prepared products with the prepared mixture and then send them immediately to a preheated 200. 0 With an oven. This type of baking is baked for 20 minutes.
- in the center of the flour put the yeast mixed with 1 tablespoon of the amount of sugar and 1-2 tablespoons of milk. After it leavens, add the rest of the sugar, the whole egg, the rest of the milk, the flour, the soft butter (I melted it a little at MO)
- put the wooden spoon, turn it in the bowl on both the left and the right. It connected great with me, there was no need for flour or milk
- the hands are dusted very little, it is kneaded. The dough is very easy to work. Cover well with foil and leave for 50 minutes. in a place away from current
-as the dough grows, we take care of the filling. We grate the apples (I shaved them with the peel), and they are put in a saucepan together with the sugar
- heat, when they are ready, turn off the heat, add cinnamon and walnuts, mix and set aside to cool
-after 50 minutes the dough is removed on the floured table and without kneading, it is divided into 8 equal pieces
- Spread the ball of dough in a thicker sheet, put 1 teaspoon of apples in the center
- gather the corners, glue them lightly by pressing
- do the same with the others, all are placed in a tray lined with baking paper
- leave it in the pan for about 30 minutes and then put it in the oven at 180 degrees, then put it in the oven for 15 min. (they are done very quickly)
Fluffy balls with mozzarella
If you like buns, you should try these croissants fluffy balls with mozzarella. I made them one evening when I wanted to make pizza but I didn't find the ham at the store, if I was still on my way to & # 8222cocalesc & # 8221 something, I chose these simple and good fluffies. The dough is a classic one with flour, milk, yeast and salt, and as a filling I used mozzarella pieces. You can also put a slice of ham, they will certainly be much tastier, but I chose this option.
All you need is a slightly larger tray, I used a round tray, but they didn't fit, because I didn't want to make them very big. The smaller they are, the more beautiful they are and, yes, they have more cheese. Next time I will bake them in a rectangular tray, to fit as many as possible. And I will definitely make from a kg of flour, they were immediately eaten so hot.
They are very good with a salad or a glass of yogurt and go great for the school package, although now the school has moved home. I hope to read this post after a while and forget these pandemic times because it's not something you want to remember.
Returning to the recipe, now that I'm writing it, I think that it can be filled with more things, such as vegetables or chicken, even minced meat.
- -180 g flour
- -2 eggs
- -2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- -300 g fat yogurt
- -grated lemon peel
- -1 vanilla essence or vanilla paste
- -a pinch of salt
- -1 teaspoon baking powder
- -300 ml oil for frying
- -chocolate cream or powdered sugar for decoration
How to prepare the recipe for fluffy chocolate donuts
Put in a bowl the yogurt, eggs, essence, vanilla sugar, lemon peel and salt. We mix them all very well until smooth and then we can add flour and baking powder. Stir until well incorporated into the yogurt and egg mixture.
After obtaining the desired dough, heat the oil in a saucepan. When the oil is hot enough we can fry the donuts. We will use a teaspoon that we always pass through cold water before taking the dough.
Be very careful not to have a lot of water on the teaspoon because when we put the donuts in the hot oil, it will jump and there is a risk of scalding.
Let it fry for a few minutes on one side and then turn them on the other side. You will also have the smartest donuts that will return on their own. Let them brown nicely and take them out on a paper napkin to absorb the excess oil.
After I finished the dough, I powdered the donuts with powdered sugar or decorated them with chocolate cream. I preferred chocolate to have a more beautiful look. I used a pos and drew a few lines over the warm donuts.
The amount of flour may vary slightly depending on the eggs and the type of yogurt used to make the dough.
I wish you health and growth!
I hope you find this recipe useful!
The recipe and the photos belong to Oana Branescu and she participates with this recipe in the Great Winter Contest 2019: cook and win
Caviar salad with semolina and milk
Sweet and sour caviar salad
- 200 ml of milk
- 150 g caviar (carp)
- 400 ml of sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons grated semolina
- 30 ml of lemon juice
- 60 ml of cold mineral water
- 1 medium onion
Put the milk to boil in a saucepan, and when it boils, put the semolina in the rain and mix well with a fork so as not to make lumps. Let it boil well until it thickens like a polenta, then put it to cool.
Step 1 in a bowl mix 2 tablespoons chilled semolina, caviar, half a lemon juice
Gather at the base of the bowl with the help of a spatula, gradually adjust the speed from 1 to 3.5 while gradually turning, alternately, thin oil, lemon juice, thin oil, a tablespoon of mineral water, oil in a thin thread and continue to alternate the ingredients until the salad becomes firm, pearly and shiny.
If you want the caviar salad with onions, at the end of step 3 add finely chopped onions and mix for another 10 seconds / reverse / speed 3.5 /.
The fluffiest donuts I've ever eaten! Donuts filled with sour cream!
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the dry yeast, sugar and salt. Separately in another bowl, mix the eggs with the melted butter and warm milk. Add the milk mixture over the flour mixture, mix them lightly, then knead with your hands a soft dough of medium consistency - neither too soft nor too dense. Cover the dough with a towel and let it rest for 40 minutes, until it will double in volume.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream: in a bowl mix 50 ml of milk with the starch, then add the egg yolks and mix well. In a saucepan over medium heat put the remaining 350 ml of milk, condensed milk, starch mixture with milk. Cook until thickened (about 5 minutes), stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla essence. Stir and let the cream cool.
- Then divide the dough into two pieces and spread the piece of dough into a sheet 1-2 cm thick and cut medium-sized circles from it, using a glass with (diameter 8 cm).
- Let the future donuts rest for 20-30 minutes, until they double in volume. Pour plenty of sunflower oil into a thick-bottomed saucepan. Heat it well over medium heat. Check that it is hot enough with a piece of dough: if the oil sizzles and bubbles appear around the dough dipped in it, you can start frying the donuts.
- Fry 3-4 donuts at a time. Consider that they will increase a lot during heat treatment. Fry them for 2-3 minutes on each side, until they are covered with brown crust. Transfer the fried donuts to paper towels.
- Make a notch in the middle of the donuts (on the side) with a sharp knife and insert the milk cream with a pastry bag. From this dough you can prepare 30-40 donut wax.
- Enjoy with pleasure!
Pamper yourself during Lent: Delicious and fluffy blackberries, without eggs or milk
Negresa is a dessert appreciated by everyone, delicious and quick to prepare.
Today we offer you the recipe for a fluffy cake, without milk or eggs, which you can enjoy even during Lent, if it is vegetarian or you are on a diet.
Here are the ingredients you need:
2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
200 g dark chocolate cut into large pieces 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee beans
80 grams of vegetable margarine
125 g of flour + yeast
70g ground almonds
50 g of cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder250 grams of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Preheat the oven to 170C / 150C. Cover a tray of about 20 cm with baking paper. Mix the flax seeds with 6 tablespoons of water and set aside for at least 5 minutes.
Melt 120 g of chocolate, coffee and margarine in a saucepan with 60 ml of water over low heat. Allow to cool slightly.
Put the flour, almonds, cocoa, baking powder and a quarter teaspoon of salt in a bowl and stir to remove lumps. Using a whisk, mix the melted chocolate sugar and beat well until smooth and the sugar is well dissolved. Add the flaxseed mixture, vanilla essence and remaining chocolate, then the flour mixture. Put the spoon in the prepared tray.
Bake for 35-45 minutes and allow to cool completely in the pan, then cut into squares. Store in an airtight container and eat within three days.
Fluffy Lies With Yogurt
Fluffy lies with yogurt. In Transylvania, these lies are also called sieves. We present you a delicious recipe for fluffy yogurt-based lies that you will surely love. A sachet of baking powder to 500 g of flour. 3 4 tablespoons sunflower oil.
As I really like simple desserts today I chose to make donuts I have posted so far on the blog three donut recipes so it is obvious that it must be a different recipe so these are yogurt donuts many people know these donuts as but my mother knows for sure that she calls them donuts with this baking soda because. 4 tablespoons sugar if you want to be sweeter add more sugar. In my family it is a very appreciated and very often prepared dessert. They cook very quickly and have an incomparably delicious taste.
Fluffy and soft fluffy these flavored yogurt-based lies simply melt in your mouth. So in the first phase I prepared. 0 5 teaspoon salt. A glass of kefir yogurt or whipped milk 250 ml 1 2 eggs.
However, yesterday when I made them, I enjoyed this simple dessert as a child, which turned a cup of tea into a real joy. 200 g fat cream600 g pambac flour 000 3 eggs1 tablespoon rum essence1 tablespoon vanilla essence70 g sugar50 ml milk salt instructions and how to prepare the recipe for lies from. Sugar glass 100 gr. 0 5 teaspoon baking soda quenched with vinegar.
Of course, the origin of the recipe for lies is much more distant than I remember. 1 combine 400 g of sifted flour with sugar and baking powder. 2 add kefir and. So I thought I would share the recipe with you in case you feel like something sweet and easy to prepare.
5 6 glasses of flour if the dough sticks to your hands add another 750 g 900 g. According to some sources it seems that it is in ancient Rome. How to prepare the recipe. Sunflower oil for frying.
Fluffy languid donuts with potatoes. Vanilla sugar or. Finally when I asked my mother how to make it I received a recipe with. About 400 g of flour maybe more.
The lies you uncover dry and who knows what name they will have I know these 3 are great yours sidy the problem is that I find sour cream only on Thursday so tomorrow I try some very creamy yogurt I'm too tempted. The dry lies sucked the bow. Childhood dry lies video recipe remember the recipe of childhood lies or dryness. Salads and pretzels fry with cheese, butter, butter and sour cream, ingredients for the recipe of dry sweets or buns.
Baked donuts with fluffy donuts. 230 gr Greek yogurt 380 gr flour 10 gr baking powder 50 gr sugar 20 gr oil 1 egg 3 gr salt 500 gr oil for roasting.