We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Mix egg foam with sugar and salt powder.
Add the oil, stirring constantly, then the kefir.
Add flour mixed with baking powder.
We prepare two forms of cake with baking paper. We divide the composition in two. Place in a tray a layer of half a composition, then two rows of rolls, again a layer of the composition, then three rows of rolls and the last layer of the composition. Sprinkle chocolate flakes on top.
For the second cake, mix the other half of the composition with chopped walnuts and shit and chocolate flakes. Put this composition in the second form of cake and put both trays in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes.
We also do the toothpick test before removing the trays from the oven.
A quick and very good dessert.
Try also… Vanilla check (based on kefir)
To prepare this delicious cake, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of flour
- 500 ml chefir
- 6 eggs
- 400 g sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 200 g butter
- 30 g baking powder
- powdered sugar
Method of preparation:
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs with a mixer. Add the sugar and mix until smooth.
2. Add the melted butter to the microwave and mix. Add the kefir and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, then add it to the egg mixture.
4. Pour the dough obtained in a tray covered with baking paper. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes. At the end, decorate with powdered sugar.
Simple, quick and delicious check - It is made of 2 eggs, 250g sugar, 250 ml milk, 150 ml oil, flour, baking powder and cocoa
Preparation: 1. Using a mixer, beat the beaten eggs. Add sugar, milk, oil, flour, baking powder and mix everything very well.
2. Mix half the amount of dough with cocoa powder. In a cake pan, pour the two shades of dough, alternating. Bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, then at 175 degrees for 10 minutes.
For 2 cakes, double the quantities of ingredients!
Read also: Golden milk - Get rid of obesity, insomnia and liver disease. For those who don't know what golden milk is, it's time to find out. This drink has nothing to do with classic milk, the product of animal origin. Here's what you need to prepare this miraculous drink, golden milk: - 1 cup of almond or coconut milk - 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder (turmeric) - raw honey
Preparation: Mix turmeric milk in a pan over low heat. The liquid should only be heated, not boiled. After mixing, turn off the heat and add the honey. Here are the extraordinary benefits of this golden milk: If you drink it before bed, it will help you with digestive problems, that's why turmeric is also called the miraculous spice. So, it will improve your digestion, you will get rid of bloating, gas and gastric reflux, heartburn. Turmeric stimulates the bile naturally, and this drink can get rid of indigestion. Moreover, regular administration of the miracle spice will quickly get rid of extra pounds, accelerating metabolism.
The best cake according to a simple recipe
The cake could easily fall into the category of the simplest cakes. & Icircn at the same time is a dessert with which we can not fail. It is suitable for anyone, easy to prepare even for a kitchen amateur. Its taste is always present, especially at festive meals.
As Christmas approaches, we also offer you a recipe that is as simple as possible, but which can be reinvented to your liking. According to taste, to the basic recipe can be added: pieces of chocolate, raisins, shit, nuts, cherry compote or any canned fruit. The only condition is that all these be cut into small pieces, or shredded, so that they do not reach the bottom of the composition.
The article continues after the recommendations
200 grams of flour
200 grams of sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons cocoa
4 tablespoons oil
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
Method of preparation
The first step is to separate the egg whites from the yolks.
In an bowl, beat the egg whites well with a pinch of salt. After a foam is obtained, add sugar and vanilla sugar.
In another container, mix the yolks with the oil, as we do with the mayonnaise. The composition is then poured over the beaten egg whites. Mix everything from bottom to top with a spatula.
Over the mixture of egg yolks and egg whites add the flour, which was previously mixed with baking powder.
Divide the composition into two equal parts. In one of them will put two tablespoons of cocoa, while the other will remain exactly as it is.
In a special cake pan, place the baking paper. Then pour the white composition. On top, put the composition mixed with cocoa. With the help of a spatula, it will be mixed, very easily, so that the two colors can be intertwined.
Leave the tray in the oven for about 40 minutes.
Useful tricks for this cake. The recipe is simple if you take them into account
& ndash Cake dough should not be left to wait. Under the effect of heat, the hull grows due to the water it contains and which turns into steam, but also due to the baking powder, which often helps this process.
& ndash For baking, my grandmother used metal or Teflon baking trays of various sizes and shapes. The dough does not stick, and the trays are easily washed and cleaned with a special sponge. In addition, the rounded geometric shapes give the dishes a special decorative look.
& ndash Cold-kept flour should be kept warm for a while before it is used to make dough.
& ndash The walnuts are crushed in record time, if we put them in a plastic bag and pass them over them.
& ndash The egg whites beat faster if you sprinkle a little powdered sugar or a few drops of lemon juice on them.
& ndash Coffee or chocolate can be replaced with cocoa.
& ndash To get more juice from a lemon, it is dipped in hot water before being squeezed.
& ndash The composition put & icircn forms must not exceed three quarters of the capacity of the vessel, in order to take place to increase.
& ndash & Icircn during baking the oven should not be opened only if & icircn recipe is indicated.
& ndash The dough is tested if it is baked with a toothpick or an andrea or the blade of a knife. They need to come out clean.
& ndash To remove the cake from the oven, it is important that the container is well greased or lined with baking paper.
& ndash If the cake has burned on the surface without baking inside, cover it with a sheet of greased paper.
Quick check with peaches! A fruity miracle!
Now, in the middle of the peach season, you must prepare and enjoy this delicious cake. It is so appetizing that it immediately disappears from the set! It cooks quickly and does not require special ingredients. Enjoy your loved ones with this wonderful dessert, which contains slices of sweet and juicy peach!
-250 g of sugar (+ 1-2 tablespoons - for sprinkling the surface of the cake before baking)
-200 ml of refined sunflower oil
-a tablespoon of baking powder
-sugar powder - for decoration.
We baked the cake in a round tray with a diameter of 26 cm.
1.Cut the peaches into thin slices.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar with the mixer running at high speed for 7-10 minutes, until they turn into a fluffy, voluminous and whitish composition.
3.Add the vanilla sugar, salt, yogurt and refined sunflower oil. Mix with the mixer running at low speed.
4.Add the sifted flour together with the baking powder. Mix until smooth, using the mixer on low speed.
5. Transfer half of the dough obtained to the pan greased with butter and sprinkled with flour. Spread it evenly.
6. Place half of the peaches on its surface.
7. Cover the peaches with the remaining dough. Place the rest of the peaches on its surface. Sprinkle with sugar.
8. Bake the cake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven to 170 ° C. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test.
9. Allow the cake to cool, then take it out of the pan and place it on a plate. Sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
Chocolate icing cake - quick, cheap, easy to make and delicious dessert over the top! If you follow the steps below, it will come out as in the picture.
1. Prepare a tray and turn on the oven at 160 degrees C. Grease the trays with butter.
2. In a bowl put butter, sugar, eggs, salt, milk, baking powder, vanilla, lemon peel. Mix well with the mixer or a wooden spoon until the sugar melts (you can add powdered sugar). At the end, add the flour, stirring slowly, in the same direction, until you get a fluffy dough.
3. Pour half of the composition into the tray, and in the other half put the cocoa and fill the tray so that the cake is in two colors.
4. Put the tray in the hot oven, and when the cake is ready, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the chocolate icing, melt the two tablets with 2/3 tablespoon oil in a bain-marie. Put the chocolate icing on the cake and let it cool completely.
Quick Dessert Cake - Recipes
Fluffy, good-looking, delicious and very quick to make. Haplea highly recommends it.
What do you need for a cake (picture 1):
& # 8211 4 eggs
& # 8211 120 gr of sugar
& # 8211 100 gr of flour
& # 8211 1 sachet baking powder
-1 sachet of vanilla sugar
& # 8211 vanilla essence
& # 8211 raisins
& # 8211 beat whole eggs, gradually add sugar (picture 2)
& # 8211 in the rain then sprinkle flour mixed with baking powder (picture 3). I keep mixing.
& # 8211 from the obtained mixture we separate in another bowl 4-5 tablespoons which we mix with 2 tablespoons of cocoa (picture 4).
& # 8211 pour the white composition (mixed with lemon peel) in a cake tin lined with baking sheet, sprinkle the raisins (picture 5).
& # 8211 add the cocoa composition and mix it with the white one (picture 6)
& # 8211 put the hot oven for about 30 minutes, until it passes the toothpick test (picture 7) and is eaten with great appetite (picture 8)
Preparation time: 50 minutes (including baking time)
Price: 6.5 lei (may vary depending on where you take the ingredients)
Marbled check - a quick and easy dessert!
1. Beat the eggs and sugar with the mixer on high speed for a few minutes, until they turn into a fluffy and whitish composition.
2. Add the refined sunflower oil. Mix with the mixer running at low speed.
3. Gradually add (in 2 steps) 380 g of sifted flour and baking soda. Initially mix with a spoon, and then knead the dough with your hands. It must be very soft, smooth, homogeneous and slightly sticky.
4. Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Add 15 g of flour in one of them and 15 g of cocoa powder in the other. Knead them with your hands until they become homogeneous.
5. Divide both types of dough into 2 equal parts.
6. Spread the pieces of dough in the form of equal bars.
7.Put a white stick and a chocolate stick on the work surface, gluing them together. Then place the other 2 bars on their surface: the white bar - the chocolate bar, the chocolate bar - the white one.
8. Roll them together on the work surface, twisting them periodically in a spiral. Then fold the rod obtained in half and continue to roll it similarly. Do this until you get the marbled look that pleases you.
9.After shaping the cake, place it on the tray lined with baking paper.
10. Bake for 40-50 minutes in the preheated oven to 160 ° C. Check that it is ready by the toothpick test.
11. Allow it to cool completely.
12. Melt the chocolate over low heat, in a bain-marie or in the microwave. Spread it on the surface of the cake. Then sprinkle chopped walnuts on it.
Peanut cake, a simple, quick and delicious dessert
What could be better and easier to do than a hazelnut cake? Below is a recipe that meets exactly these two conditions, namely to be something good and simple to make:
The first step is to mix the hazelnuts in a blender with a tablespoon of sugar.
In another bowl, mix the eggs with the other spoonful of sugar. We mix them until they increase in volume and become more frothy.
Slowly add the mixture of hazelnuts, sugar and oil. Mix well.
At the end, add the flour to the mixture and mix again until smooth.
Grease the form with butter or put baking paper and pour the mixture into the form.
1. First pour the contents of the yogurt glass into a bowl. The plastic cup can then be washed and reused to measure the rest of the ingredients. That's if you don't use a kitchen scale.
2. Add flour, oil, sugar, baking powder, eggs and vanilla sugar over the yogurt poured into the bowl.
3. Grease and line a cake form with flour. In this the dough will be poured.
Place the tray with the yogurt cake batter in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, then let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes and remove from the pan.
A slice of yogurt cake is great for breakfast. The cake can be served with plain yogurt or some fresh fruit, as it is still in full fruit season. We wish you good luck!