We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I inaugurate my first recipe on the phone, with omelette with mushrooms and green onions. Excellence with gogons!
- 3 eggs
- 6-8 mushrooms
- 1-2 sprigs of green onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Omelette appetizer with mushrooms and green onions:
Mushrooms and green onions are cleaned and sliced. Heat with a tablespoon of oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Beat the eggs in a bowl and pour into the pan. Fry the omelette and put it on the plate.
Serve with pickles or a seasonal salad.
Stuffed eggs - 26 fillings for a delicious appetizer!
Stuffed eggs are a very popular, delicious and good-looking appetizer. This is a snack that is prepared quite simply and quickly, with an important advantage: they can be filled with any favorite products or salads.
With a little skill and imagination, you can prepare your own egg filling recipe. We present 26 variants of fillings for the most delicious stuffed eggs, only good for the holiday table.
1. Onions fried with egg yolk.
2. Grated cheese with crushed garlic, mayonnaise and egg yolk.
3. Yolk with chopped olives and mayonnaise.
4. Red or black caviar. No yolk.
5. Grated cheese, nuts, mayonnaise and garlic. Garnish with walnut halves.
6. Tuna or other preserved fish with olives.
7. Shrimp with egg yolk. Garnish with whole boiled shrimp.
8. Yolk, mayonnaise, mustard, pickles - grated or chopped.
9. Cod liver, fried onions and egg yolk.
10. Ham, greens, yolks.
12. Any kind of smoked fish with yolk.
13. Fried mushrooms with sour cream and egg yolk.
14. Marinated herring, apple and marinated onion.
15. Green peas, egg yolk and mayonnaise.
16. Avocado with crab sticks and mayonnaise.
17. Mushrooms, egg yolk, spices and mayonnaise.
18. Yolk with fried onions.
19. Yolk, fried onion with butter, fried mushrooms (sponges) and cream.
20. Egg yolk, fried onion, salmon in oil or cod liver.
21. Yolk, boiled and fried mushroom mushrooms, ham, fried onions and mayonnaise.
22. Yolk, green peas or canned pod beans. Mix the ingredients in a puree and season with spices.
23. Shrimp, figs, garlic and mayonnaise.
25. Fry the finely chopped goose liver with the sliced onion. Mix the yolks with butter and bechamel sauce. Match with salt, ground black pepper and brandy. Pour the white sauce over the eggs.
Low stevia with mushrooms
You may also be interested in:
Aromatic stevia leaves
Aromatic stevia leaves from: stevia, pepper, water, salt, polenta. Ingredients: stevia pepper polenta salt water Preparation: Choose tender stevia leaves, wash and break their tails. Collected several together, one on top of the other, the leaves twist and tie with one end of a twig. This is how it is placed […]
Stevia borscht with larch
Stevia borscht with larch from: stevia, carrot, parsnip, onion, oil, parsley, larch, borscht, salt. Ingredients: one kg stevia a carrot a root of parsley one onion 2 tablespoons oil parsley 500 ml borscht salt Preparation: Fry the chopped onion a little in oil, then add the grated carrot. Put […]
Stevie with fried onions
Stevie with fried onions: stevia, oil, parsley, onion, garlic, paprika, mint, salt. Ingredients: 2 kg stevia 200 g oil 2 tablespoons parsley 1 onion 4 cloves minced garlic 1 teaspoon paprika 1 tablespoon dried mint salt Preparation: The stevia leaves, well washed and without stalks, are passed through the machine […]
- 5 eggs
- 100 g smoked ham
- 2-3 green onions
- salt pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped dill
In a non-stick pan, place the thinly sliced smoked ham and fry it until it leaves its fat. Then add the chopped green onions, including the leaves, and let it soften slightly.
Separately, in a bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper, then add chopped dill.
Pour the mixture into the pan and cook over low heat until it starts to set on the surface. Turn the omelette carefully on the other side and leave for just a minute.
the omelet obtained must be delicate and aerated, not burnt and dry.
We immediately transfer it to a plate or on a plate and eat it hot. Along with them go great tomatoes or cucumbers, mixed salad, ketch-up or whatever you like.
For extra flavor, you can add cheese, olives, mushrooms, bell peppers, etc.
I like the omelet with green onions and smoked ham as it is, without other additions. It is perfect with a mixed salad, sprinkled with balsamic vinegar. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes and green onions
Omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes and green onions from: eggs, champignon mushrooms, green onions, dill, ground pepper, salt, oil, cherry tomatoes.
- 2 eggs
- 3-4 mushroom mushrooms
- 1 sprig of green onion
- 1 link dill
- ground pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
Method of preparation:
Peel a squash, grate it and wash it. Cut the onion into rounds, the mushrooms into thin slices and finely chop the dill. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onions and mushrooms until reduced.
Beat the eggs with a little salt and pepper to taste. Add the finely chopped dill, mix well, then pour the eggs as evenly over the hardened ingredients.
After they have coagulated on one side, transfer the omelet to a flat plate so that the fried part is in contact with the plate.
Turn the omelette over in the pan and fry it on the other side, for 1-2 minutes, keeping the intensity of the fire at medium. Serve the hot omelette with a few cherry tomatoes.
Bonus recipe: Fried cornmeal
- 1 fat chicken
- 200 g of corn
- 1 l of water
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- garlic to taste
Melt all the skin, along with the fat from the chicken, well. Add 200 g of cornstarch to the remaining fat. Stir until fried, then pour 1 L of water and bring to a boil. From the remaining chicken, for example the chest and thighs, cut larger cubes. Bring to a boil with the finely chopped parsley, and at the end add the grated garlic and salt to taste.
Tofu omelette with peppers
Tofu omelette with red and green peppers, canned mushrooms, soy sauce and green parsley
Tofu omelette with spinach
Tofu omelette recipe with spinach, seasoned with dill and turmeric powder
Vegetarian omelette made from eggless soybeans, prepared with a small onion and garlic cloves
Vegetarian tofu omelet
Vegetarian tofu omelette recipe with onion and crushed garlic, seasoned with paprika or turmeric
Baked omelette with bacon, green onions, cheese, mushrooms, peppers and cheese
It is a delicious, quick and filling recipe baked omelette with bacon, green onions, cheese, peppers and cheese.
It is a suitable recipe at any time of the day, but especially in those moments when you do not have time to prepare something elaborate, but at the same time you want something consistent and tasty.
For this omelet you need the following ingredients:
- 6 eggs
- 100 gr bacon
- 100 gr of Telemea cheese
- 100 gr cheese
- 4-5 medium mushrooms
- 2-3 sprigs of green onions
- a capsicum pepper
- 50 gr butter
1. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it
2. In a frying pan, heat half the amount of butter, after it has melted, add the mushrooms. They are left until they are half done.
3. Chop the onion, pepper and bacon.
4. Beat the 6 eggs in a bowl.
5. Add the ingredients: bacon, Telemea cheese, mushrooms, onion and capsicum.
6. Stir in a little salt and pepper and mix until incorporated.
7. Grease an embarrassing bowl with the remaining butter, then sprinkle and spread evenly a little breadcrumbs.
8. Pour the composition into the bowl and sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
9. Place the dish in the preheated oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
10. Remove after about 20 minutes.
The omelet can be served with ketchup, tomato salad or baked pepper salad.
Omelette with mushrooms, onions and green garlic
The basic idea is that fried pleurotus mushrooms, with a little pepper and butter, are very tasty and go well with eggs and various greens. For consistency, I combined the mushrooms with green onions and a few eggs, resulting in the classic omelet. Not being thin on the body, which raises problems when you want to return it to the pan, the omelette with mushrooms and greens to your liking, is very suitable for the oven.
Eggs with rib sauce
Eggs with smoked rib sauce, lard, meat or vegetable soup, white bread and lemon juice
Omelet with smoked salmon and cheese
Omelet with smoked salmon, fresh cheese and sour cream, seasoned with dill
Pizza omelette with salami or ham and cheese or telemea, with pitted olives
Recipe Low Carb
Omelettes are also the simplest and most low-carb dishes, even if you add another. This time I wanted to make a slightly different omelet because I discovered that it can be made a little different. It's about (I don't know how much) the famous recipe of the famous Gordon Ramsay & # 8217's Scrambled Eggs. For the first time I saw an omelet made without being beaten frantically before being fried. I didn't make breakfast as shown in the movie, I had dinner and I only extracted the process of processing the pots.
& # 8211 several grams of cheese sprinkled on top
Very quickly, put the mushrooms in a little way in the fixed 30 grams of butter (it can be even less, it can be even more). They cook for about 5 minutes because we don't want them to be extra-cooked. I broke the eggs in a bowl and threw them directly into the pan without beating them or mixing them with any milk or cream, I mixed frantically directly into the pan. I also added salt and pepper. And I followed exactly the steps described in the video. We take it off the fire, we mix it, we put it on the fire again and so on until it looks ready. It's not a big philosophy, the egg comes out more scattered, with mushrooms it's absolutely delicious and dinner is ready. Sprinkle the fixed cheese when removing the omelette on the plate so that it has time to melt, leave it to cool for another 5 minutes and only now is dinner ready.
Carbs could be completely zero if there were no more mushrooms. Anyway, it doesn't bother us, I even change it to zero carbs because the 2-3-4 that appear here and there don't affect us too much.